Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological. 
      We have a special session planned for this one. Instead of the usual Show 'n Tell on a technical topic, we're going to post tech sheets in the comments to this Calendar Event (scroll down to see what's posted so far) and ask specific questions that can only be answered by reading the tech sheet. If you at least try to answer the questions beforehand, you'll get a lot more out of it. The tech sheet and the questions are posted in the comments section below.
      Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is to check out the questions for each one and try to answer them ahead of time. Then come to the Dojo to see how well you did! 
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

LG Dishwasher LDF7810ST PCB

Tom Counts

The PCB has gone bad on this machine. I have looked all over. Apparently it has been discontinued but hopeful someone may know where I can get a new one or a good used one.

The part number is 6871DD1014C

Thanks,

Tom

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• john63

• Tom Counts

Top Posters In This Topic

I have at least one Main Board (6871DD1014C) in stock.

Send me a PM with your phone number.

$50 plus shipping

1 hour ago, john63 said:

I have at least one Main Board (6871DD1014C) in stock.

Send me a PM with your phone number.

$50 plus shipping

Great John63. I'm new to this site, how do I send you a PM? Sorry for my ignorance...

11 minutes ago, john63 said:

Requires membership---for access.

If you're online---meet me in the Chat Room now.

Got this when I tried the chat room... Your group does not have permission to access the chat room

Error code: 2H269/2

I found a contact for him. Here was the "no reply" response: Greetings, Fellow Carbon Unit!

If you sent me an appliance repair or parts question using the contact form at Appliantology.org, I'm afraid you'll never get an answer. Post your appliance repair question at Appliantology to get repair help. See this page to get started with that: http://appliantology.org/topic/51337-getting-started-at-appliantology/

If you sent in a question about something else pertaining to using or getting started at Appliantology, I'll reply taco-pronto.

Have a splendiferous day!

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

http://Appliantology.org

John63,

Samurai emailed me and said he had provided you with my profile info. Email me when you get a chance. Thanks

Well that is interesting...I checked in all in-boxes including trash and spam. Should have gotten it. Please try sending it again. There may be a misspelling or something??