Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

lingroup

KitchenAid Refrigerator KSCS25FTSS02

lingroup

I have the KSCS25FTSS02 KitchenAid Refrigerator, out of the blue tonight it started beeping every 10 secs or so, when I open the door the lights go on and off and the display keeps flashing with different numbers.

Im at a complete loss as what to do or what's causing it. Any help would be appreciated.

small vine vid of it. https://vine.co/u/1412068236903759872?mode=list

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

johntech

i would suspect the main board shorting out since it controls the lights / display and would want to put my meter on it. Have you tried unplugging the unit to reset it? 

lingroup
12 minutes ago, johntech said:

i would suspect the main board shorting out since it controls the lights / display and would want to put my meter on it. Have you tried unplugging the unit to reset it? 

I unplugged it for a min, that did nothing. By main board, are you referring to this board? https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/W10219463/1548001

It will be cheaper then buying a new fridge if that's the fix, unfortunately I have to find someone that selling it. 

abaesemann

That board is NLA (no longer available), the repair is a service kit for the fridge with serial numbers starting with S and counter depth models only. You also may have to use a repair company to access parts and or repair.

johntech

The original board is Nla but they gave a bulliten with an updated kit listed for your model number. Part number: W10823803

Part number: W10823803

PlugNickel

@lingroup Did you try this board and have it work?

Just curious, ordering one for a KSCS25FTMS02.  Looks to be it from from this link.

PlugNickel

W10823803 was correct.  It is a tight fit as the new box is a shade bigger.  There is a tab on the top that is supposed to slip into a slot cutout.  No way.  I just bent it down as there are two screws mounting it in place anyway.