Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Dometic Microwave Parts needed or aid in repairing

computerpulse

I have a Dometic Microwave model 56-2272-10/02, I believe this was made by Frigidaire.  Manufactured by reads WCI

I am in need of a control board, or help repairing the control board.  have not found the part to be available.  Any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• computerpulse

• Budget Appliance Repair

• johntech

I found the same thing part Nla. This is a printed circuit board and normally considered disposable but if it was just a bad component then you may be in luck but good luck finding the specs. Hat is it doing or not doing?

5 hours ago, johntech said:

I found the same thing part Nla. This is a printed circuit board and normally considered disposable but if it was just a bad component then you may be in luck but good luck finding the specs. Hat is it doing or not doing?

Key pad not functioning correctly so it won't start.  Erroneous display

5 hours ago, Budget Appliance Repair said:

One on Ebay for $96.00 or Make Offer, (FREE Ship)

And one shown at Appliance Parts Company in National City branch, ($127.06 + Shipping) http://www.appliancepartscompany.com/product/15655575

Yes I saw the one in california, however it's not economically feazable, the one on eBay is not the correct board

Sounds like the board isn't the only problem.   The "Erroneous display" sounds like a possible board problem but won't start is maybe bad keypad also unless all other keys work but display just comes up weird.

Generally speaking these counter-top microwaves are never economical to repair unless it's to just replace a fuse and/or door switches and that's if you don't have call someone and pay a service charge.

You can get a brand new counter-top microwave any day of the week at K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Target for $59 - $79.

• 2 weeks later...