Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Bosch SHX65P05UC/59 Beeps during dish washing

Catman8909

The units does work just fine.   Completes all cycles but during the process it beeps stops and beeps again along with having the faucet symbol light up.  Thank you for any help.

Thanks

Ty 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiroshi

• Catman8909

Top Posters In This Topic

When the wash motor begins circulating water, the overall water level drops- sometimes it drops below full, so a machine has to fill a bit more. You could test my theory by waiting for the unit to begin washing, then adding more water by hand (maybe 10 oz ) and see if the unit shows the same behavior... sitting close to the machine, when the faucet icon is lit, I would listen for the sound of it filling- if it is too quiet you may have to meter the valve to see if it is filling to "top off" the water level.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for getting back with me.    I tried adding the water but it did not stop the beeping.   Still beep many times during the process

I would be taking a look at this part, it measures the fill and has a plunger that triggers the float microswitch... if this has goop in it affecting the plunger or the microswitch is going bad, it could be messing with the control's ability to read the water level, causing the intermittent beeping and faucet icon. 

Some models also have a diaphragm and additional microswitch mounted on top of this part...

Part number: 00440670

Bosch products are fun to work on! (insert SARCASM here)  This part is behind the left panel... you have to remove the machine from its installation to get a look at it.

There is a customer service test program that I would run and look for fault codes before I physically dismantled the machine, however, to see if there are any error codes to back-up my theory.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to read the service program if I upload it... Generally, I would rate Bosch Dishwasher repairs as a nasty DIY project!