LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Viking factory service manual ? VGIC305-4BSS

BC3CT

I have begun my tear down to do a complete refurb on this stove for my own use.   It's in good shape other than the friggin mouse poop I discovered in the burner box area.   I have to replace the insulation between top of the oven and the burner box as the mice urinated in the corners which have a hole/opening  -  the insulation is ruined.  Nasty....

I've scoured the web and can't get the specific service manual .   The stove is discontinued (Mfgr  date - 1999 ) and I can only find manuals  that are "similar".   I don't know what the "I" stands for in VGIC.  I'm assuming model means "Viking Gas Infrared Convection".   I've seen "VGSC" manuals, but that unit is a "Viking Gas Self Cleaning" .  I know it may be "close enough" but I'd still like to have the exact one if it all possible. 

Also

- I did upgrade my membership but that was a while ago..do I have to do that again?  

And Can anyone get a hold of HIROSHI for me ?  He responded to my other post - I was hoping for a follow up .

Thank You! 

Bob

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lvasquez11

• BC3CT

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic