LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Finding tech sheets by oublication number

MsAnn

I got a tech sheet and don't know how to find what appliance it goes to. Publication no 31-30621-2. 

Can anybody  tell me how to use this number or data look up publication numbers and  how toassociate them with an appliance? I would really appreciate it thank you!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lighthouse

• MsAnn

• tpoindexter

• johntech

Do a search on here, eliminating the last dash & 2. Put an * and you will come up with this

I am guessing that this is very close to the model of DW you are looking for.

What I am looking for is how do I do a search for a tech sheet I have that I do not know what it goes to. I am looking to associate some tech sheets to the correct appliance model and type.

Did you not read my request?  I thought I stated that. I apologize. Can you answer my question? Thanks-

I read your request and I thought that I answered your question. I took your tech sheet number and looked up to see what appliance it went to. 

On 1/8/2017 at 10:10 AM, MsAnn said:

I got a tech sheet and don't know how to find what appliance it goes to. Publication no 31-30621-2. 

Can anybody  tell me how to use this number or data look up publication numbers and  how toassociate them with an appliance?

On 1/9/2017 at 5:29 AM, Lighthouse said:

Do a search on here, eliminating the last dash & 2. Put an * and you will come up with this

I did a search on this site for 31-30621*

I came up with the tech sheet that I posted. On that tech sheet it says it is for a GE GLDT696TSS. So that is most likely the model that it goes to.