Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Lost with the new appliances? The Samurai teaches you Circuit Fu…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Carole

We hit the Mother Load!!!!

2 posts in this topic

Well my dh took apart our washing machine (kenmore 417.29042992) and found ooooddles of change!! Imagine that.  It is like a piggy bank in there!!:P  So I am now going to order the water inlet valve for this little hummer and see if it will work properly.  Thanks to all of you who replied with your wisdom and great ideas.  I will give you an update when we get the part in.

Thanks again

Carole

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

...dh took apart our washing machine and found ooooddles of change!! Imagine that. It is like a piggy bank in there!!:P

This reminds me of a work story...

Apparently, there has been a history of the mens room urinal needing the drain cleaned out on a fairly regular basis. We were told that each time it was cleaned, the cause of the clog was chewing tobacco and pennies!! Which makes me wonder - do dh and I work together?

And to keep this appliance related, most excellent job on the washing machine repair!