Learn how to troubleshoot using schematics like a real tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
georgerdavis

Trouble Saving Content

4 posts in this topic

Was wondering why I can download a document from the tech manual forum, but site won't allow me to save it to Dropbox. I get an error code every time...is it my settings in IPad or a feature of the website? Thanks...

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

George,

I've never seen a direct option to save to dropbox, per-se.  I always select download from the pop-up window and the file opens in a browser window on my mobile device (iPad).  Then I import/save into dropbox etc.  On a laptop, the download button saves to a local folder, then I move the files to dropbox.  

Either way it's a two-step process, but it does work.

Do you have a different process?

That's the process I use, SAR, but get an error code every time telling me to check my internet connection...which is always fine.

Once the file is downloaded to your device you can do whatever you want with it.  If there's a problem uploading to Dropbox it's likely a problem with your device.