LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Inverter Board Beeps And Restarts + Condenser Fan Slow Down Every 2-3 Minutes.

Mike Cohen

Manufacturer: KitchenAid
Type of Appliance: Refrigerator
Model Number: KSCS25FTSS02
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

Refrigerator Starts Excellent Works for Several of Hours and then the inverter box beeps every 2-3 min and it Feels like Compressor Short Cycling and starts right back.

(Fridge Temp Stays Good}

I've noticed that the Condensor Fan Slows Down with the beep and back to work right away.

inverter box is good. MCB was changed and still no Difference. I suspect that the Compressor is Bad but I have no way to Know for Sure.

Windings Measurements are Correct and Equal.

Someone have any Idea ?

Need Help :)  i Don't want to Change the Compressor and find out that it's still beeps 

if some have the Service Manual it will be Lifesaver

Mike

Edited by Mike Cohen

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike Cohen

• Hiroshi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Main control board was changed? With what? ... this start/stop symptom is very common on this board and the switching power supply is usually to blame. C32 capacitor is often bloated...

Yes, The Control Board was Replaced. Part # WP2307037 https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Display-Board/WP2307037/1058825

I've Changed That Capacitor Before I've Changed the Board (it Was look and feel puff up ) it didn't help.

then Control Board was changed and after 24 hours Boom Starts Again.