LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Kenmore Washer SERVICE MANUAL REQUEST

samedayapprepair

Manufacturer: KENMORE
Type of Appliance: WASHER
Model Number: 41741100000
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): YES
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): YES

Hello,

I am working on a front load Kenmore Elite washer Mod# 41741100000 Ser # 4C41404838. The problem with this unit is the machine does not turn off itself, have to turn off water supply manually. Unit does not drain water as well. Has anybody come across this problem, i am open for suggestions and solutions.

Thank you!

Sorta sounds like a pressure switch failure or a hole in your pressure tube- if the unit cannot measure a full tub it will keep filling until the switch is satisfied, and if it has no water level registering it will not run the pump on an empty drum...

Here is the Frigidaire cross pending approval... 

• Team Samurai
1 hour ago, Hiroshi said:

Here is the Frigidaire cross pending approval... 

That file was already in the Downloads section so I replaced your upload with that. But domo for identifying the correct manual! 

• 2 years later...
  • Team Samurai
2 hours ago, MVrepairs said:

That is a dryer manual.

You're right, MVrepairs! I replaced the link with one pointing to the correct tech sheet for this model. Thanks for pointing that out!

• Like 1