Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological. 
      We have a special session planned for this one. Instead of the usual Show 'n Tell on a technical topic, we're going to post tech sheets in the comments to this Calendar Event (scroll down to see what's posted so far) and ask specific questions that can only be answered by reading the tech sheet. If you at least try to answer the questions beforehand, you'll get a lot more out of it. The tech sheet and the questions are posted in the comments section below.
      Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is to check out the questions for each one and try to answer them ahead of time. Then come to the Dojo to see how well you did! 
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

WF330ANWXAA

kokomo

Going through diagnostics error code of  "  d  " not given.  Spins three rotations one way then three rotations the other way.

Do I need to hook up hoses? thks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokomo

• AccApp

• MoTeD

It's always nice to include a brief description in the title along with the model number. Example: Samsung front load washer WF330ANWXAA

yes no water , in storage facility for now, I installed the rotor stat-or someone had removed and it still runs ok, have to go to shop with it to run thru a cycle I guess.

Back to the Samsung Washer 2011 model WF330ANWXAA, In service  mode I put the machine in a forced spin, even at a few hundred rpms which it gained quickly the machine made a clunking and shuttered a bit so I shut it down at once. This sounds like what all the hub bub is about on these Samsung electrolysis issues with the spider gear and the stainless tub.  It shows a cycle count of 2600 cycles. I know the customer won't want to forego these repairs, I'm ready to shine this one on. Wondering if I'm on the right scent here as far as diagnosis ?  thks.

I’m not really understanding your use of idioms. If the tub support is broken it’s likely to not be worth fixing.

Yes AccApp thank you,  I mean the galvanic effect on the tub support I've been reading about.

Compared to my old timer Maytag its such a shame to junk it. Thks.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm able to grasp stainless steel tub  (front loader) at the lower front edge of tub and move it up and down, this unit is definitely got play in the tub support. Thks Acc App.

If there is play in the tub then most likely its the tub support. Check the drain filter for any debris from the tub support assm.

yep ! Drain filter had particles & flakes, (cast metal) ? non magnetic. Unbelievable. Parts N/A thks.