Clicky

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

Quick

Requesting SERVICE MANUAL Frigidaire Range M# FGEW3065KFB

Quick
Manufacturer: Frigidaire
Type of Appliance: Range
Model Number: FGEW3065KFB
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

I did find Parts manual and tech sheet here on the site. But no Service Manual. I need instructions how to replace (Hidden Bake Element) 

Thanks

Quick

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Son of Samurai

Here's the service manual. Unfortunately, doesn't look like it contains disassembly instructions.

Quick

Anyone ever replace the hidden bake element on this thing?

I'm sure I can figure it out but that's never good with the customer watching.

Quick

Quick

I found what I needed within this Electrolux Spring Training 2008 

file:///E:/767_5995504841_Electrolux_Training_Manual_2008_D0213.pdf

Thanks Son of Samuria. Merry Christmas Buddy.

Quick

Quick

Well I put that hidden element in. SO EASY! Pull the bottom trim ( 2 screws) Remove one screw under there on the left and one keeper key on the right. Unplug it and slide it out. 

Quick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.