Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

need service manual for WTW7300DW0

darren412

Manufacturer: whirlpool
Type of Appliance: Cabrio washer top load
Model Number: WTW7300DW0
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): yes

Looking for  service repair / Tech sheets  for this Whirlpool Cabrio top load washer Mod # WTW7300DW0  any help would be appreciated thanks Darren

Thanks Guy's for that help. I appreciate that you took your time to help out   Thanks so much.  This helps not only in my confidence when I walk in the door for this repair but it also shows me that there are techs on this site who care to help out other upcoming techs with good information.  Im only 7 years into appliance repair and boy there is still so much to be learned  Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to this file being accessible.  I didn't think of putting in a different model # search for this 7300 mod.  I will try to perfect my search skills on a more broader base in the future.

• Like 1

• Team Samurai
6 minutes ago, darren412 said:

I didn't think of putting in a different model # search for this 7300 mod.

There's no way you could have! A single PUB can apply to lots of different models but cross referencing them is unique to each manufacturer's internal database.  Lots of times, I'll look up the tech sheet by model number on Service Matters only to find that it uses the same PUB number already uploaded to Appliantology under a different model number. But the only way I can find that out is by looking up the model number on Service Matters.

If you're not finding a tech sheet or service manual here at Appliantology by model number and wildcard search, don't hesitate to post a request and ask for help! 

1 hour ago, Samurai Appliance Repair Man said:

looking up the model number on Service Matters

That's how I found it. I found that since my area is saturated with WP products it is a good investment to subscribe to service matters. Many times I take a call while on the road or in a persons home that adds another appliance on while I'm there. I able to look up the tech sheet right there and not have to wait for it to be uploaded here. Also allows me to help others find their tech sheets. Just like Appliantology membership, it is not an expense, it is an investment.

• Like 1

I will look up service matters . Never really heard of it till now.  Sounds like a good investment

https://servicematters.com/

it is the Whirlpool website. Paid membership. Can look up Whirlpool built stuff in it if you use whole model number with the dot

[edited] the b2b site for Frigidaire 

for Electrolux stuff. Also can look up Electrolux/Frigidaire built kenmore appliances if you type in the whole model number with the dot. Free site.

Edited by Samurai Appliance Repair Man
Removed link to b2b site from general public view.

Lighthouse  ,   please bare with me on this because I did not totally understand everything.     The service matters website is a paid membership that you can use for whirlpool manufacturer model numbered appliances which I did understand.    Are you also saying that the service matters website  will also give you whirlpool built appliances that have the Sears/kenmore model #'s and then all you have to do if you have the Service matters membership is put the sears/kenmore model #'s with the dot to get that technical information also as long as you put in the period after the first 3 numbers from the sears /kenmore model Numbered appliances ?     and the same thing goes for the Electrolux/frigidaire built appliances that have the sears/kenmore model #'s too ?

• 5 weeks later...

whirlpool WTW7300DWO doesnt have dial or buttons to activate / enter diagnostics . i cant find tech sheet .

there are a couple of tech sheets offered on this forum, but both use the Dial or push any button three times, execpt on/off or start. 

thats all this model has is on/off start 

• Team Samurai

@budget appliance if you’re looking for a tech sheet, please review the short video on how to search. If still no joy, then start a new service manual request.