Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

Son of Samurai

Congratulations to Our April 2018 Kendo Master!

Son of Samurai

For the second time running, our Kendo Master is none other than @Lighthouse!

He earned 374 points over the course of April -- that represents a ton of help around the site. Thanks, Lighthouse, and enjoy your $100 prize!

Remember: any tech member of the site can become a Kendo Master. Every time you post a reply to a forum topic, you earn points. As the new month begins, it may look like some people already have a lead, but that's just because that leaderboard is looking back at all the points earned over the last 30 days. By the time the end of the month rolls around, all that matters is how many points you earned during the month, so everyone is on the same footing. Whoever earns the most point each month wins an Amazon gift card for $100!

May is already here -- you could be the next Kendo Master!

• Like 1

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Keep up the great kendo mojo, Brother @Lighthouse

16345Ed

Very much respect and appreciate @Lighthouse‘s contributions, well deserved. Again! 👍👍👍

Lighthouse

Thanks.

3 hours ago, 16345Ed said:

Very much respect and appreciate

@16345Ed to you too.

darren412

awesome Lighthouse you deserve it brother.   You have helped me a couple of times this month.  

Lighthouse

Thanks. Don’t know much but I try to share & help with what little I do know.