LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Kenmore (Whirlpool) dishwasher tech sheet

Scottdottcom

Manufacturer: Kenmore
Type of Appliance: Dishwasher
Model Number: 665.13963K015
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

Seeking tech sheet for Whirlpool built Kenmore dishwasher. Tech sheet missing from toe kick sleeve.

Searched back to 665.139*

Dishwasher fills for just a second or two then initiates drain pump.

Model 665.13963K015

A model number cross reference to the Whirlpool model would be great as I have access to Service Matters and would love to see the service pointers for this model.

Thank you in advance.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scottdottcom

• Son of Samurai

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai

When you're searching for Kenmore model numbers, you have to replace the initial three digits and the period with an asterisk, like so: *13962K015

If you search that way, you'll find exactly the manual you're looking for.

Thank you for the Kenmore model number tip!

I searched *13963K015 and came up with four posts for this model but nothing containing a tech sheet.

• Team Samurai

Ah, my mistake -- the tech sheet you're looking for is listed under a model number with a one- digit difference from yours. It is the correct one for your model, though. Here's the link: