Clicky

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

steveklein

Help! I can't post in the DIY forum. 😕

steveklein

I've been a fan of the Samurai for many years.  (I still have the PayPal receipt for my first  beer fund contribution way back in 2006!)

Anyway, I'd like to be able to post to the DIY forum, but I can't. (Interestingly, I am allowed to post to the Appliance Repair Tech Forum, but that wouldn't be right, because I'm not a Pro.)

Can you please fix this?

Steve Klein
(Who used to offer computer advice on FixItNow, back when you had a forum for computer questions.)

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Lighthouse

Your profile shows to be a legacy tech which puts you in the tech forum.

See what buying beer for the Samurai will get you :gulp::banana:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Howdy, Steve, long time no tippety-tap!

3 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

See what buying beer for the Samurai will get you :gulp::banana:

Them was some wisely-spent shekels! 

Steve, you have all the same access and privileges of a Legacy Tech because that's your user group. Head on over to the Tech forum and post there.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.