LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Help! I can't post in the DIY forum. ?

steveklein

I've been a fan of the Samurai for many years.  (I still have the PayPal receipt for my first  beer fund contribution way back in 2006!)

Anyway, I'd like to be able to post to the DIY forum, but I can't. (Interestingly, I am allowed to post to the Appliance Repair Tech Forum, but that wouldn't be right, because I'm not a Pro.)

Can you please fix this?

Steve Klein
(Who used to offer computer advice on FixItNow, back when you had a forum for computer questions.)

Your profile shows to be a legacy tech which puts you in the tech forum.

See what buying beer for the Samurai will get you :gulp::banana:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Team Samurai

Howdy, Steve, long time no tippety-tap!

3 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

See what buying beer for the Samurai will get you :gulp::banana:

Them was some wisely-spent shekels! 

Steve, you have all the same access and privileges of a Legacy Tech because that's your user group. Head on over to the Tech forum and post there.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

@Son of Samurai

I am a mere legacy tech. Is that why I can't see part of the reply someone made to my post?  Do I need to buy beer?  Must I buy the deluxe membership? I'm frugal, is all...

Screenshot_20200710-075634_Chrome.jpg

• Team Samurai

You're seeing Koi Guy's reply there -- the only thing you can't see is what he's linking to. That's because it's a webinar recording, which are only available to premium members. If you would like to get full access to the site, including 50+ hours of webinar recordings, you can become a Professional Appliantologist member: