LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Full service manual Electrolux Refrigerator ew28bs85ks3

R&DTECH

Manufacturer: Electrolux
Type of Appliance: refrigerator
Model Number: ew28bs85ks3
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): yes

Hi if anybody can help me find the full service manual for this I would greatly appreciate it. thank you

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R&DTECH

• Son of Samurai

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi 

Thanks for showing me this but I need the full service manual and I signed up for the access over a week ago and still nothing. Do you think you could login and send me the service manual for this one please?

• Team Samurai
4 minutes ago, R&DTECH said:

Thanks for showing me this but I need the full service manual

Did you look at the second site that was linked in that post? That's the site where Electrolux provides full service manuals for appliances. And you don't even need your own login to access it -- you can just log in with the credentials I provided in that post.

I took a quick glance at the refrigerators section of that site, and there's a manual there that's listed under a model number very similar to yours. Check it out and see if that's what you need.

I did but it makes me login and since I dont have a login it tells me to sign up which I did but I still have not gotten a login or password

• Team Samurai

There were login credentials provided in that post. You don't need to get your own.