LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

GTW330ASK1WW FILLS ONLY

elmonducky

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 16345Ed

• darren412

• elmonducky

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if your allowed to get into the downloads section as a grasshopper but theres a service bulletin HL07-17    Tub Pressure chamber port flash.    It may or may not be your issue but I would start there after  pulling up what error codes you can first  from the tech sheet located in the console.    Go into the Appliance Repair Manual pot luck supper section and find that service bulletin download . I don't know how to send files over. or I would send it sorry.   16345ed  knows how to do that so if he is not busy and is able to respond he may be able to send you that bulletin . be patient. The techs here are great and may be busy ok.   

1 hour ago, darren412 said:

Not sure if your allowed to get into the downloads section as a grasshopper but theres a service bulletin HL07-17    Tub Pressure chamber port flash.    It may or may not be your issue but I would start there after  pulling up what error codes you can first  from the tech sheet located in the console.    Go into the Appliance Repair Manual pot luck supper section and find that service bulletin download . I don't know how to send files over. or I would send it sorry.   16345ed  knows how to do that so if he is not busy and is able to respond he may be able to send you that bulletin . be patient. The techs here are great and may be busy ok.   

No tech documents for non professionals or for professionals that haven’t subscribed. 

If you are a pro tech I highly recommend you joining our group you won’t regret it. 

Edited by 16345Ed

6 minutes ago, 16345Ed said:

No tech documents for non professionals or for professionals that haven’t subscribed. 

If you are a pro tech I highly recommend you joining our group you won’t regret it. 

Hi Ed . For my understanding, how do I know when there is an unsubscribed member.  Grasshoppers always ? And I’m a professional with a subscription and have download capabilities. Is there a different subscription than the one I’ve joined ? I just want to make sure I have the correct subscription myself.  I believe I do!

1 minute ago, darren412 said:

Hi Ed . For my understanding, how do I know when there is an unsubscribed member.  Grasshoppers always ? And I’m a professional with a subscription and have download capabilities. Is there a different subscription than the one I’ve joined ? I just want to make sure I have the correct subscription myself.  I believe I do!

DIY forum is non members 

Edited by 16345Ed

2 minutes ago, darren412 said:

I just want to make sure I have the correct subscription myself.  I believe I do!

You do brother!

Just now, 16345Ed said:

You do brother!

Ok ?. Thanks for confirming that ed. And I will remember the DIY information also. Have a good night