LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Admiral air conditioner info and parts

ctwatersjr

ctwatersjr

This is driving me nuts!!!  I can't find any info PERIOD on Admiral air conditioners.  I can't adjust the temp on this one.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Team Samurai

Then you'll have to improvise, adapt, overcome. Go to the junk yard and get any old cold control that looks similar (or get several in case one is bad) and adapt it to fit your unit. Use the creativity and ingenuity that God gave you. Then come back and post your happy ending.

Guest ahammer48

Hello

Is this a window unit?? If so remove the thermostat and take it to a company called Johnstone Supply They should be able to help U but they have become very strict about selling 2 laymen.

Any refrigeration supply house should be able to fix U up with a universal thermostat.

Hope that helps:)

I bet you tahats a montgomery wards ac with admiral wrote on it ...whats the model number does it start with uan?

Archived