Learn Circuit Fu, the ancient lost art of appliance repair…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai's Appliance Repair Photo Galleries

4 posts in this topic

After you've been kicking around the Web a while, you find that you've scattered your photo albums among several photo-sharing websites. As newer, slicker photo storing websites come available, you start using them; I never bother to transfer my photos from the older site, waaay too tedious and, besides, I have important things to do, like picking tuna from between my teeth or scratching my bum then seeing how long I can resist sniffing my fingers.

Anyway, I've consolidated all my vast and awesome galleries of appliance repair and hillstomping photo albums into one convenient little page with its own little domain name: Appliantology.org. Be there now.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Thanks, beautiful photos, however these links in here just go to the repairclinic site??

http://groups.msn.com/Appliantology/  Is that where we are supposed to go to asccess your repair photos???

Yes, that is confusing. The links to the photo albums at the MSN Groups site are on the sidebar. :cool:

Hummm, how about a note for dummies.....like ME!!!  LOL   Thanks....I want instant stuff, do not want to have to actually LOOK for them...;)....but now that I know...is good...