Clicky

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

Vince Neibert

Posting video

Vince Neibert

I am trying to post a video on the appliance tech forum from photos on my iPad, but have been unable to do so. Can anyone tell me how?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Moving this to the Site Orientation forum because it’s good info for all site members to know. 

You can’t attach video to a post like you would a photo. Instead, use the web’s largest free video hosting service: YouTube. 

- create a free YouTube channnel if you don’t have one already. 

- upload your video to YouTube. 

- if you don’t want the whole world to see it, mark it as “unlisted”. DO NOT MARK THE VIDEO AS “private” BECAUSE THEN NO WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT, even if you post the link here. 

- Copy the shareable link for the video and paste into your post here. The site software will automatically embed the video so it is playable within the topic. 

Vince Neibert

It took a little fumbling around, but I was able to do it. First video post! Thanks again for your help. @Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• Like 1

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Congrats on your first video post! 👍🍭🤩

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.