LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Manual please?

Bintiwangu

Manufacturer: Kitchen aid (whirlpool?)
Type of Appliance: Sxs frig
Model Number: KSSS48DB
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

I hope I'm doing this right finally. I did go lookin files and all I could find things under were KSS wildcard.  Please remind me how to know if a similar model  is close enough to work or not.

I know that sometimes a suffix  merely refers to different color finishes etcetera. But I also know that even the same model can have production variances that can change part numbers. Is there any way to really know without asking?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bintiwangu

• Son of Samurai

• Team Samurai

It can be really hard to tell which manuals apply to which models -- oftentimes we can't even tell until we look it up at the manufacturer's site. So if you can't find anything with your search, don't be bashful about posting a request!

Here's the tech sheet for your model: