LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Finding tech sheet by part#

Vince Neibert

I have the part# for the tech sheet for a Maytag range (W10237514). Is it possible to pull this up from Appliantology files. I tried downloads with no success. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vince Neibert

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai
3 minutes ago, Vince Neibert said:

Is it possible to pull this up from Appliantology files. 

Short answer: absotootly! Long answer: 

I tried to copy the number from the sears site, but I keep getting a lot more than just the part# for the tech sheet. When I paste that to downloads (files selected) I get nothing. I do have the part#, but I keep getting a whole URL when copying from sears.

I just now got the part# to copy by itself. Still nothing. I will try manual requests. Thanks for help.

• Team Samurai
7 minutes ago, Vince Neibert said:

I just now got the part# to copy by itself. Still nothing. I will try manual requests. Thanks for help.

That’s the way to do it! If your search by PUB number doesn’t turn up anything, it may not be in the Library yet. Just post a manual request and we’ll get it and upload it for you. Most of the manuals in the Library are uploaded on request. Over 5,000 and growing strong ! ??