LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Systemic diagram for Maytag washer MHwe300vf00

Pincher80

I have changed door lock then changed CCU with new on, still washer doesnt work. Can anyone help me to get systemic diagram to check connection?. Thanks. Model MHWE300vf00.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 16345Ed

• Pincher80

Top Posters In This Topic

No technical documents can be given away. 

We we can help diagnose your problem through. 

What was original problem?

why did you change lock and then ccu?

I was getting code F22 mean door is unlock though it was firmly closed. When washer is turned on code appear and machine does not operate. Circuit was ok but the lock armature never click to lock the door unless by screwdriver lock latch is closed manually. Knew lock is working but it is not getting signal from CCU. Anyway, i replaced with new lock, still not worked. So CCU may be faulty. Bought new CCU and replaced while doing that some connection broke but i tried to put it together. When machine turned on code 99 came up by pressing cancel code disappeared but machine does turn. Either CCU is wrongly connected for that i need systemic diagram to check every connection or there may other fault that is not signalling the lock to click close from circuit. The diagram came with machine is not enough to check connection. I appreciate you advice on the problem. Thanks

There is no further detail than what’s provided inside unit. If you broke a connector you’ll need to replace the wiring harness or board whichever has the broken connector. 

Edited by 16345Ed