Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological. 
      We have a special session planned for this one. Instead of the usual Show 'n Tell on a technical topic, we're going to post tech sheets in the comments to this Calendar Event (scroll down to see what's posted so far) and ask specific questions that can only be answered by reading the tech sheet. If you at least try to answer the questions beforehand, you'll get a lot more out of it. The tech sheet and the questions are posted in the comments section below.
      Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is to check out the questions for each one and try to answer them ahead of time. Then come to the Dojo to see how well you did! 
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Samsung Dishwashers

CHUCK RAIDER

My samsung had a bunch of water in it this morning when I tried to start it, and a code LC was flashing which now I know means check the disharge line.

Well I emptied all the water and now the pump keeps running when it is on.  Does anyone know an easy way to reset this?

Computer is flashing below

its a new Storm Wash model

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• howdryiam

• CHUCK RAIDER

• 16345Ed

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience LC is an error code activated by the leak detector in the base of the unit. First check for signs of water leaking from the door. If nothing there, uninstall the unit, put it on its back and open the panel on the bottom of the unit -  usually one screw and 4 or 5 tabs to release with a flat blade. You’ll see the leak detector there attached to the panel you just removed. Start looking for signs of water leaks and replace the traitorous component. 

A model number please if you need any additional...

You are exactly right I found it on a you Tube video

My wife and I pulled the washer out, and tilted it on the side, removed the plastic pan which was attached by 1 screw and used a small screwdriver to lightly depress the tabs, and dried it out with a fan, and took off the sensor and dried it really good.

Put it back together and NO MORE LC CODE :)

Thanks 

Good job! Now, don’t forget you’ve got a leak somewhere. If (or maybe WHEN) LC shows up again, you’ll have to sort out where the leak is coming from and take that bull by the horns. Let us know if we can help.

On 2/24/2019 at 3:27 PM, CHUCK RAIDER said:

You are exactly right I found it on a you Tube video

My wife and I pulled the washer out, and tilted it on the side, removed the plastic pan which was attached by 1 screw and used a small screwdriver to lightly depress the tabs, and dried it out with a fan, and took off the sensor and dried it really good.

Put it back together and NO MORE LC CODE :)

Thanks 

Until it leaks again...