Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Master Samurai Tech Academy Alumnus testimonial

Wayne Moore

Salutations, my name is Wayne, and I attended the MSTA in February of 2015. I wanted to tell you my story.

My first foray into the appliance repair world was working for a man named, let’s call him Judas. He owned a company and taught me for one month how to repair appliances, and then sent me out in the the wild blue yonder. 

I learned old school parts installing. You know, replace the part based on the symptom, and 9 times out of 10 it would work. I got paid $25 a job, and thought I was on top of the world. 

After 8 months of appliance hell, I stumbled upon the Master Samurai Training Tech Academy. 

Within one month of applying the teachings through the courses I excelled as a real deal appliance diagtician. I went from being the laughing stock of the parts house to them asking me for advice. 

Fast forward and today I own my own company, Rightway Appliance, because the only way to do it is the right way! We made $140k our first full year in business. I have a tech, an office manager, and two vehicles in the field. 

As of today I have contracts with American Home Shield, First American Home Warrant, PULS, The Home Depot, Appliance Repair Men, and Appliance Appointment .com.

We have over 70 5star reviews on home advisor, and are one of the highest rated in our area, in the top 5 on google in the DFW metroplex. 

I owe this success to God, Scott Brown, Appliantology, and MSTA. 

Thank you everything. This was the best investment I’ve ever made, and I’m proud to be Alumni. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Welcome Wayne. You sound like just the kind of gentleman we embrace here.  It'll take a bit of time to come up to speed, but ask questions, give your perspective, and we will all be the wiser.  Plan to attend a conference when you can, many of us just returned from a week in Nashville at the United Servicer's Association ASTI conference, next year it will be at St. Petersburg, FL. You are already aware of Marcone's conference, and there is also Professional Servicer's Association which has it's own convention usually in the fall. Anyway, you are welcome here, we look forward to your participation.

11 hours ago, dwschnelli said:

Welcome Wayne. You sound like just the kind of gentleman we embrace here.  It'll take a bit of time to come up to speed, but ask questions, give your perspective, and we will all be the wiser.  Plan to attend a conference when you can, many of us just returned from a week in Nashville at the United Servicer's Association ASTI conference, next year it will be at St. Petersburg, FL. You are already aware of Marcone's conference, and there is also Professional Servicer's Association which has it's own convention usually in the fall. Anyway, you are welcome here, we look forward to your participation.

I been here for like 5 years bro

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2019 at 9:42 PM, Wayne Moore said:

I owe this success to God, Scott Brown, Appliantology, and MSTA.

Amen 

• Like 1

In a culture that is getting more and more anti-God, It's nice to see someone mention him in a non-blasphemous context. Your story is very inspiring and encouraging. I'm going to have my 18 yr old son read it. Thank you! Kevin

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
ApplianceLearner

Great testimony Wayne.  Something similar happened to me.  I was in the military for 10 years in electronics many years ago.  I am a pastor and needed to supplement my income.

I stumbled on an appliance repair self training course on the internet with Uncle Harry.  So I poured myself into it and set out with no appliance experience.  It was not what I expected and I had a hard time with some of the appliances, especially refrigerators.  Finally I found out about appliantology.  I loved the teaching and the professional help.  when I was able to, I went through the fundamentals and refrigeration course.  I started remembering the electronics knowledge I once had and learned a lot of things about appliances I never knew.  I immediately went to a new level of technical confidence and was able to work on a lot of appliances I wouldn't have thought i could because i didn't feel confident about my abilities. This site was an answer to prayer for me also.  Thank you to all who are a part of Master Samurai Tech and Appliantology.

Lenny

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
Steve McQueen

All the courses are excellent and I have learned so much! Many thanks for making all this available!

• Like 1