LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

No ice production. Seeking tech sheet 111.73045610

Scottdottcom

Manufacturer: Kenmore
Type of Appliance: Refrigerator FDBM
Model Number: 111.73045610
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

Searching for a service manual for this refrigerator which is not producing ice.

Thank you 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scottdottcom

• kokomo

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• gavin

• Team Samurai

This is an odd one-- the model number is valid and pulls up at Sears but I can't determine who the OEM is. Anyone know which manufacturer the Kenmore prefix "111" refers to? 

Even weirder-- I pulled an example part number from this fridge-- the inverter board, PN 3814301000-- and none of the online parts sites I tried recognize the part number. Anyone know what the story is with these models? 

My supplier suggests the parts are Haier but says this Kenmore may be a Daewoo?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Came upon this also, the compressor has an LG identification tag on it. The back sheet metal also resembles LG. Also looking to find a tech sheet 

20200409_052353.jpg

20200408_195742.jpg

Edited by kokomo
wrong pic

• 4 months later...

Does anyone have any tips for finding good part numbers for this product? The part numbers all seem to be invalid, and I don't usually order from sears.

• 3 months later...

Ran across another one same mdl # see pics. Complaint low ice production. 

20210102_090809.jpg

20210102_090637.jpg

• 1 year later...

I have to go work on one of these fine machines Daewoo need to cycle icemaker.i refuse most of these calls can only get parts at Sears looks like no tech sheet was found?

• 2 months later...