Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

Son of Samurai

Congratulations to our April Kendo Master!

Son of Samurai

@coolhandluke, is of course, our Kendo Master for the month of April! He's been our reigning Kendo Master for over half a year, and he's spent yet another month helping everyone out around the site. Congrats, Pete, and thanks so much for everything you do for Appliantology!

Remember: any tech member of the site can become a Kendo Master. At the beginning of each month, we wipe the monthly points leaderboard so that everyone starts on a level playing field. Every time you post a reply to a forum topic, you earn points. Whoever earns the most points by the end of the month wins an Amazon gift card for $100!

It's already a new month -- you could be the next Kendo Master!

• Like 3

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

I know lots of techs including myself appreciate your help, Brother @coolhandluke. Hoisting a cold one in your honor! 🍺

• Like 2

john63

Great job bud:)

Bintiwangu

Congratulations again @coolhandluke! I'm not sure you could do it without me...  I need more help than anybody! 😉

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.