Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Bosch Washer WAT24462GC 9KG 1200RPM

Ghashaan

I recently bought a Bosch Washer WAT24462GC 9KG 1200RPM. I have installed it and it's working perfectly as expected. 

I did a Google search for its service manual and there were no matching results. I wondering whether Bosch published a service manual for this particular model or not.  

This model was assembled in Turkey and its sold in South Asia. I'm planning to start an appliance repair business in that area. But if service manuals and other documents are not available for Asian models, would it be worth  l studying appliance repair through a world class academy like MST?

Or am I missing something? Are there other ways than Google searching to get service manuals?

A paid membership to Appliantology will give you access to many manuals not readily available on Google.This model does not seem to be here in the Downloads section, but there is a forum for requesting service manuals that is also accessible with a paid membership. Bosch tech support is pretty good.  You could look into becoming a warranty provider for Bosch which would give you access to Bosch\Thermador\Gaggenau(?) service materials.  I don't know what the costs are associated with that, but it opens up a lot of info that is not readily available. As far as the MST course being worth the time, absolutely. The MST training covers everything you'll need to know to effectively apply any service manual information you may have.  A service manual is only as good as the person reading it and only covers those situations that the manufacturer has foreseen. Your MST training will fill in the gaps because you'll understand the whys, not just the hows. 

Edited by MrApplianceMatt
  • Thanks 1

I should also mention that as a MST alumni, conditional membership is available here at Appliantology that would also grant you access to the Downloads and tech forum.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

I finally got the schematics through Bosch Turkey. They seem glad to help me. It took a few hours for my email to get answered with the diagram. I asked them to provide the wiring diagram and I'm giving a link for that file here: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AorUcyFHAUoMhRk37DL1_hbzAG52?e=VDb1WL

The diagram looks scary. I wonder if that's enough documentation for me to do all electrical repairs on my machine? If not, what should I ask them to provide me. Schematic, block diagram, wiring diagram, or service manual. What are the proper terms with which I should approach them? 

I'm learning appliance repair for the love of it. In my region, it's extremely difficult to find technical documents for the appliances mainly because not so famous brands from China are common here. They sometimes lack a proper website to start with and there's no hope. Anyway, people who prefer well-known brands of appliances are increasing and getting familiar with the trade can help me earn a few pennies on the side. 

Anyone's answer will be highly appreciated. Thank you!