LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Need schematic for GE SxS. GSH22SGPBSS

GreenestOne

Manufacturer: GE
Type of Appliance: Refrigerator
Model Number: GSH22SGPBSS
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

Many GE refrigerators in search but not this one. I need to replace the main control board

and this model is called an ENCODER with the serial number prefix LF2. The instructions

call for the thermistor wire to be cut in pin 2 of the J1 connector. There are two white wires

on the 9 prong connector in the instructions positioned at J1 and J2, 2 separate pictures.

The actual connector on the fridge has wires in J2 through J8 only with two white wires

In the J2 and J3 pin positions. So I need the schematic to see which wire is actually the

thermistor wire that needs to be cut. ( Both diagrams in the instructions show the second

white wire being cut. Actually, one picture shows J1 and J2 a jumper with another white wire

coming into J1 pin position.) 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreenestOne

• Son of Samurai

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the post, but the J 9 prong connector on the actual refrigerator has two white wires, one at pin 2 and one at pin 3. The connector in the diagrams that came with the board

installation instructions show a white wire at J1, and another white wire at J2. In the actual connector onsite there is NO metal pin at J1. So I'm wondering if things are shifted to the right

one pin. That is why I wanted to see a schematic, to see what the two white wires are actually supplying.

Thanks