LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Tech Sheet / Manual Sears Refrigerator / Amana?

Manufacturer: Whirlpool / Amana
Type of Appliance: French Door Bottom Mount
Model Number: 596.72003001
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

I still struggle with Sears Model numbers outside of Elextrolux. 

Thanks in advance 

Quick

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quick

• Captain Dunsel

Ah typo. Dang I'm sorry. 596.72003011

Edited by Quick

9 minutes ago, Captain Dunsel said:

Can you double check that Model Number?

1. @Quick   Two ways go to servicematters and they gave limited access for Guest It's free! Click in and found the Parts List then find the Tech sheet number and copy and paste it then come back here to the home page and in the upper right corner of the page find search  and paste the number in the search box and find files then click search and if we have it will come up. Also remember when at servcematters  use full Kenmore Number with the Dot or period. like this 596.72003011
  2. You can also go to Sears Part Site and do the same thing! And if you have a free Sears commercial Part site that makes using Sears parts a lot easier with no pop up ads. https://commercial.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/commercialRegisterAccount.pd
  3. This forum may make you nervous ,but I just put any figures in there and got a account years ago.I have never bought any parts from them in 8 years.No credit cards involved. Nobody ever call or me e-mail afterwards. Works good on mobile devices to.Sears Direct site with all the pop up drove me crazy.Hope this makes since! I found sometimes that I have to go to Sears commercial site anyways.
  4. https://servicematters.com/en_US of coarse I have access to servicematters to!   PS, Probably the only think good about Sears is the're Commercial Parts account.

Wow. I can't thank you enough. I just went to Sears Parts Direct (found the tech sheet in the parts list) copy pasted the part number back to this site and got it. That is awesome. 

Again thank you very much @Captain Dunsel

@Captain Dunsel I know you are not my tech line but I have a question. This box here you found the file for me was freezing in the FF Section. When I got to the house 127 was displayed in the freezer temp read out? Service mode entered nice and the damper worked back and forth. I pulled the control down to take a reading on the sensor. No ice in the house to submerge the sensor in as everything was frozen rendering no ice from the ice maker. So I just probed the sensor while closing my hand on it hand and watched as the resistance dropped till it got to 2700 olms then shot it with my IR gun and I'll be dang if it didn't shoot 77 degrees as called for at 2700 olms. So I figured the sensor was surly good. When I plugged the board back in the display acted all kinds of funny and then that 127 popped up in the freezer display again? ( No mention of any 127 in the tech sheet ) So I order a board for it went back today and after installing the board and setting the program code there was that damn 127 in the freezer display again? Only this time the damper would close when turning the thing off. I fessed up I had no idea what that 127 was? I set the freezer temp to 0 and then back comes the 127. Any idea what that's all about? I hope the Samurai team is not upset at me for posting this in the manual request section. If so I promise to never do it again. And if you Samurai guys have any idea what that 127 is all about I'd appreciate any insight on it? 

1 hour ago, Captain Dunsel said:

I have no idea!

Me neither. 

Thanks

I google this: KBFS25EVMS3 Fridge temperature reading is 127 

I know yours was in the freezer displays. Maybe ask that Question in the other section.

• 2 weeks later...

@Captain Dunsel Probably never will again , but if you ever see 127 in the freezer display or the FF display, along with the FF section freezing up. In my case 127 was showing on the freezer display. Replace the board in the back. It's fixed.