Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

AllStarBob

Whirlpool Dryer

AllStarBob
Manufacturer: Whirlpool
Type of Appliance: gas dryer
Model Number: WGD97EXL1
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): yes

I'm going out to look at this unit with a customer complaint of getting to hot. Would like to have any tech info I can get. Thank you

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Captain Dunsel

Thats not a good model number.

AllStarBob

It comes up at sears. The customer gave it to me

AllStarBob

Oh I'm sorry The # is WGD97HEXL1

Captain Dunsel

Going to have to upload it Waiting on approval.

AllStarBob

I went out to this unit and found the tech sheet inside the unit tucked underneath the control board. Part#. W10319757A but not sure where to find that pub. if needed 

Samurai Appliance Repair Man
On 8/19/2019 at 4:10 PM, Captain Dunsel said:

Going to have to upload it Waiting on approval.

This one slipped by me! @Son of Samurai is away this week camping so I’m fumbling around doing things he normally does (and hopefully not screwing it up too much so he doesn’t come back to a mess). But it’s good to go. Domo, @Captain Dunsel  

AllStarBob

Thank you, much appreciated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.