Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

Econo Appliance

Viking VEDO1302 service manual request (not VEDO130)

Econo Appliance
Manufacturer: VIKING
Type of Appliance: double oven
Model Number: VEDO1302SS
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): YES
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): YES

Hi,   I need a service manual for Viking VEDO1302.      Should be the same as VESO1302.      The last "2" in that model is important,  I have found manuals for VEDO130 and VEDO130T but they are drastically different machines.

Thanks in advance

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Econo Appliance

nothing?   😞

Son of Samurai

I'm not finding anything for this one, unfortunately.

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Working on it. May have something later today. Keep hope alive! 

Son of Samurai

@Econo Appliance Kept looking into this, and it looks like Viking has not put out a manual for VEDO1302 -- the only manual that covers VEDO models is this one that you've already looked at.

Econo Appliance
On 10/10/2019 at 1:50 PM, Son of Samurai said:

@Econo Appliance Kept looking into this, and it looks like Viking has not put out a manual for VEDO1302 -- the only manual that covers VEDO models is this one that you've already looked at.

Thank you for at least checking for me.     Just to clarify,  there are multiple VEDO manuals,  2 of them can be found here on appliantology - regular VEDO,  and then VEDO*T (touchscreen) which runs on different electronics than VEDO.   I need VEDO*2 which is yet another different model.  Leave it to Viking to make different machines using the same model prefix.... sheesh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.