LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Ge range/stove/oven RB753BB1 wiring diagram

MsAnn

Manufacturer: Ge
Type of Appliance: Range stove oven/slide in
Model Number: RB753BB1
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Ye
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

Jesus H Christ. I moved into a rental/same complex but downstairs. 
the  the front right burner 8”  Is  Not consistent as far as temp. When I open the oven door there is heat. Not too hot but warm. 
I am looking for a wiring diagram so I can verify there is an issue with the infinity switch and or control. 
I know you are wondering why the maintenance department can’t do this.
not sure I suspect  they do not know how to work on or troubleshoot appliances. 

I realize this appliance  is old as F... but I need a wiring diagram. Can you help. I feel like a big DA for even asking. 
if you can help that would be awesome. 
thanks

Ms Ann

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MsAnn

• EthanRanft

• Son of Samurai

• Captain Dunsel

No luck on my end.

But I’m confused with your symptoms. This should be straight forward troubleshooting without a wiring diagram. If you’re having problems with a surface element, the EOC will have nothing to do with that. 

If you need more help, we should be able to walk you through it if we can’t get the wiring diagram

Edited by EthanRanft

8 hours ago, EthanRanft said:

No luck on my end.

But I’m confused with your symptoms. This should be straight forward troubleshooting without a wiring diagram. If you’re having problems with a surface element, the EOC will have nothing to do with that. 

If you need more help, we should be able to walk you through it if we can’t get the wiring diagram

Oven stays on, surface burner No temp range. Off, med and hi is all I get. 
I want to test the EOC AND replace the Infinity Switch.