LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Need service manual for WA52M7750AV/A4 Samsung washer

Zen73

Manufacturer: Samsung
Type of Appliance: Washer
Model Number: WA52M7750AV/A4
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

Looking for Samsung washer manual WA52M7750AV/A4

Thank you, Zen

Uploaded file that looks close! Waiting on approval.

Edited by Captain Dunsel
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Captain Dunsel said:

Uploaded file that looks close! Waiting on approval.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Hi all, First and foremost I want to thank Team Samurai and all he techs on here for posting brain storming resolutions to these new age appliances. That said, I just downloaded this service manual and noticed that it doesn’t have any mention to enter a service test diagnostics. I did notice that the tech booklet on the back of the machine gives an “installation toggle test” which was helpful in extracting error codes. I did do a search for top load fast track. However, it only mentions the wam50* series of which he control layout is different then the model listed on this post. I tried to “mimic” the button sequence from the fast track on this model to no avail.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

• Team Samurai
31 minutes ago, pathfinder said:

I just downloaded this service manual and noticed that it doesn’t have any mention to enter a service test diagnostics.

There's no fast track for this specific model that I'm able to find, but try this document out: