Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

Sign in to follow this  
Debbie M

LFHB2741PF4 Ice maker ice too big

Debbie M

I somehow managed to hit buttons on my Frigidaire refrigerator that got me to a place where the display showed something about the ice maker.  Thinking that maybe this increased the rate of ice making I hit the up arrow twice to the max level.  I figured that I could just change it back if I did something wrong.  I was wrong - both times.  Now my ice cubes are too big to go through the dispenser.  So I think I upped the fill level when I pushed the buttons.  None of the documentation that I can find shows the right combination of buttons to push in order to change the fill level back.  Would someone please help this bungling DIY-er with the right combination?  Thanks a bunch in advance!

Debbie

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Debbie M

I figured it out.  I just had to push the 'cube' button twice.