LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Kenmore dryer Requesting Service Manual

Metro Appliances

Manufacturer: Kenmore Elite
Type of Appliance: Dryer
Model Number: 110.61633611
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

A customer bought a used Kenmore Elite Dryer, but the service manual has been removed and I can't find it anywhere online. Can anyone assist with, not only locating it but how you found it?

That's amazing! How did you find that Cap? I know, or I least I believe, that Kenmore is a Sears brand and, therefore, most likely goes by another name. I've looked high and low for that, and any corresponding model, but to no avail.

Often times on the part lookup, you can find the part number for the tech sheet. Take that number and search it here. Usually you can find a corresponding PUB number here that someone’s uploaded for another model. 

Most tech sheets are used across several different models and even sister brands

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1