Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological. 
      We have a special session planned for this one. Instead of the usual Show 'n Tell on a technical topic, we're going to post tech sheets in the comments to this Calendar Event (scroll down to see what's posted so far) and ask specific questions that can only be answered by reading the tech sheet. If you at least try to answer the questions beforehand, you'll get a lot more out of it. The tech sheet and the questions are posted in the comments section below.
      Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is to check out the questions for each one and try to answer them ahead of time. Then come to the Dojo to see how well you did! 
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

https://appliantology.org/topic/75621-whirlpool-duet-front-load-washer-error-code-f6-e2

Dieseldaisy

I am not sure if i posted this in the right spot so sorry if it is posted twice. I was hoping for some help trying to pin point for sure my issue. i have the top and user interface accessible and am trying to figure this out with process of elimination...... and a meter! lol! just not sure where to start? i can press start and i will hear the door lock and other things click under the top cover that is removed but nothing happens and it freezes every minute that goes by i hear a click again but nothing. i have 120 coming in from the plug and at the other end to where line voltage goes to the user interface have not been successful trying to read 5vdc on the u17 plug ..... that is where i left off. any help would be great and appreciated very much!

joe

anyone able to offer any suggestions? i have one voltage and 12 volts 5 volts on the ccu

i ran the diagnostic test and it goes from c00 to c01 then back to c00 where it stays and clicks once every couple minutes and doesn’t move past this.

i then  got a code f2e3 and f1e3 but not sure if that is because of a the testing i was doing

Please provide a model and serial number so we can get you the best information possible. There are several different configurations of this machine and we would be hard pressed to provide any information that would be helpful without the model and serial number.

• Thanks 1

I would hate to start changing things out without knowing what the problem is seems like a waste of money seeing that mcu is not cheap

I’m actually hoping for some troubleshooting help

I am assuming that you have discovered the tech book in the washer. I do not see the F1E3 error listed, but the F2E3 error points to the ACU being corrupted. Does your tech book list the F1E3 error? Both F1E1 and F1 E2 errors listed in the tech book I'm looking at point to issues with either the ACU or MCU.

Whirlpool diagnostic procedures/troubleshooting leave much to be desired.

If Whirlpool had designed the computer system(s) on the Apollo spacecraft...

Apollo 13 would never have made it back.

• Haha 1

Try going through the steps to clear the error codes and try to run a cycle. See what new error codes get stored. My guess is that some sort of power issue corrupted the software in the main control. If the F2E3 code returns I would look at the main control as being the issue.