LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Thermador Diswasher Manual

Pioneer

Manufacturer: Thermador
Type of Appliance: Dishwasher
Model Number: DWHD94BP/19
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

Looking for a manual for this thing. Found a couple for DWHD* models but not with a 9 after. Need to get it into service mode and the procedures for the other series units was no applicable.

Unit will not send power to the water inlet valve. Gives a "check water supply" error if you leave it on long enough. Definitely not in flood mode. Definitely has water pressure, although shouldn't matter cause it's not powering up the inlet valve anyway.... Wiring harness looked ok.

Thanks! 

On 1/13/2020 at 2:44 PM, Son of Samurai said:

This service manual applies to your model:

And here's the schematic:

Thanks but not sure that's it. Just like the other similar serv manuals I found they all want you to hold certain buttons, specifically cycle button, in order to initiate the various diagnostic features. This Thermador branded unit has no buttons. It has an LCD display and only like 4 capacitive/touch style controls. None of which are cycle selector buttons. This is more like the Miele style where you hit the + or - that corresponds to the selection on the right or left of the display you want to choose.

I think there's only 4 touch buttons total. I did try holding all possible combinations of 1 or 2 at a time while power the unit on and got no where.

There is a schematic on the unit but is just a simple diagram. No error codes, programming, or diagnostic info at all.

Thanks

Edited by Pioneer

• Team Samurai
10 hours ago, Pioneer said:

Thanks but not sure that's it. Just like the other similar serv manuals I found they all want you to hold certain buttons, specifically cycle button, in order to initiate the various diagnostic features. This Thermador branded unit has no buttons. It has an LCD display and only like 4 capacitive/touch style controls.

I get what you're saying -- unfortunately, what I gave you is all I can find on Bosch's servicer site regarding your model's diagnostic mode. Their info can be spotty sometimes, and it looks like this is one of those times.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Son of Samurai said:

I get what you're saying -- unfortunately, what I gave you is all I can find on Bosch's servicer site regarding your model's diagnostic mode. Their info can be spotty sometimes, and it looks like this is one of those times.

No worries. Appreciate you finding what you did.

Thanks

• Like 1

How many years has Bosch been making dishwashers where the control boards burn? They even moved it down to the bottom and still can't get it right...

IMG_20200121_120015.jpg

• Like 1