LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Kenmore Induction Range MOD: 790.45003801

Techonamission

Manufacturer: Kenmore
Type of Appliance: Electric Induction Range
Model Number: 790.45003801
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): yes

Hi Guys I'm in need of the service manual or tech sheet for this Kenmore Electric Induction Range MOD: 790.45003801

Thankya mucho!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Techonamission

• Son of Samurai

• Vance R

• EthanRanft

Popular Days

Uploaded service data sheet for 790.45003800 pending approval. It should close enough.

Thanks Vance. It says "Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it."

Not sure what that means? I have a professional membership so I should be able to view any of the downloads or service manual. Any help here?

34 minutes ago, santacruzappliance said:

Thanks Vance. It says "Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it."

Not sure what that means? I have a professional membership so I should be able to view any of the downloads or service manual. Any help here?

Give it some time, Sam just needs to approve it

• Like 1