LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Viking CT Manual Request

Here Now Tech

Manufacturer: Viking
Type of Appliance: Gas Cooktop
Model Number: DGCU155
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): yes

I've found the parts diagram

But would like to be prepared with the service manual

Thank ya!

• Team Samurai

A long search, but no luck on finding a service manual for this one. Seems that one doesn't exist.

However, I got some advice for you from our resident Viking expert, bna12122: "Very simple appliance, they were a nightmare to take apart because things didn't always go according to plan, you have to remove the 5 burners, then the glass top to do anything.  It has a Thermador style venturi going through the burner base that has to be removed and sometimes they don't want to come out, so you have to cut them off and if by chance you get it apart and you crack the ceramic glass or it's already cracked, Boom $1285.00."

If you need any help with the repair, please feel free to post in the Appliance Repair Tech Forum about it. Plenty of guys who will happily give you any advice they have.

• Like 1

Great advice, I'll heed the warning. Thank you