Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Update my email

AARDL

Hi Sam, Everytime I start the website it keeps asking me for my email and that they keep getting returned to Appliantology.  My email is AARDL@HOTMAIL.COM. 

Thanks Sam.

• Team Samurai

It looks like our site had trouble delivering email to that address, so it thought it was an invalid email and wanted you to change it. Have you been receiving email notifications from us, or have they not been coming through?

Hi, at present i'm still receiving notifications, but I just didn't want them to stop. lol And for safety purposes I updated my email twice. Thanks for your time.

• Like 1

I'm having the same problem.  Got the confirmation email to the "new" email address and thought all was well.  Not so much.  Seems to be doing this repeatedly.

• Team Samurai
1 hour ago, JusTaskBrian said:

I'm having the same problem.  Got the confirmation email to the "new" email address and thought all was well.  Not so much.  Seems to be doing this repeatedly.

I just checked your account, and I'm not seeing that message pop up right now. Is it still happening on your end or no?

Also, are you receiving email notifications from us? Are any of them going to spam?

Yes I get emails for new posts by appliantology.  No emails for responses to my posts.  No emails going to spam.

• Team Samurai
2 hours ago, JusTaskBrian said:

Yes I get emails for new posts by appliantology.  No emails for responses to my posts.  No emails going to spam.

All right, I've made a tweak that might make that message stop showing up for you. Do you have a second email address you could use, even temporarily? I'm curious if anything would change if you put in a different address.

I'm having the same problem.

I've cleaned out all my trash because I thought my storage was over the limit.

But same issue.

• Team Samurai
1 hour ago, precision1971 said:

I'm having the same problem.

I've disabled the part of the software that I believe was causing that message. Let me know if you keep getting it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Son of Samurai said:

All right, I've made a tweak that might make that message stop showing up for you. Do you have a second email address you could use, even temporarily? I'm curious if anything would change if you put in a different address.

All seems to be functional again.  Thanks.  I'm reluctant to change what is working unless you need a guinea pig.

Edited by JusTaskBrian
  • Like 1