Learn how to troubleshoot like a Master Samurai Tech...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Samurai Appliance Repair Man

We're Moving... Again!

3 posts in this topic

Just when you thought it was safe to get comfy at this cheesy server run by BlueHost.com, we're changing servers again and making your world... a living hell! MWWWAAAAAA HAA HA!

The Samurai will never stand for such an insult as having his dojo hosted by a sleazy outfit who offers giga's upon giga's of of bandwidth, wildly overselling the capacity of the server, but of course, never telling you that they restrict CPU time to the point that you could never use anywhere *close* to the bandwidth they advertise. Oh, you have no idea of the huge variation in the web hosting environment. It runs the full range from downright sleaze to jam-up superb, and very little of that.

BUT ANYWAY, I think I finally found the perfect host... for a while, anyway. It's A Small Orange. Yeah, that's their name. So far, during this testing phase, they've been awesome. And I'll be moving the forum over to their server Friday, 8/11/2006, at midnight. Expect outages and weird results for a day or so.

Hopefully, that'll be it for a while! :knifehead::tinkerbell::ufo::dude:

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Sigh....:shock:

And here we are! We made it to the new server-- that wasn't so bad, was it? This webhost, A Small Orange, is the real thing. We'll be here for a while. Unpack your bags and get comfortable, enjoy the complimentary cold fermented grain beverages and sushi at the snack bar. Smoking lamp is lit. :gulp::tokin: