Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

Searching for Kenmore Tech Manual Help

MVrepairs

I am looking for the tech sheet for a Kenmore Dishwasher with the model number 665.16982200.  I have found in the parts manual on Sears that the tech sheet publication number is LIT8537797.  

Here on appliantology I found a tech sheet for a dishwasher with the publication number of 8537797.  Is this the same thing?  Is this a rule I can use for the future if I find a pub number that has LIT as a prefix? Can I drop the LIT and just search the number? @Captain Dunsel @Son of Samurai

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MVrepairs

• Son of Samurai

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep, you should always drop the LIT. That's not an actual part of the publication number -- it's just there to stand for "literature". We always index just the publication number.

Thank you.

• Team Samurai
Son of Samurai
26 minutes ago, MVrepairs said:

Can I drop the LIT and just search the number?

Yep, you should always drop the LIT. That's not an actual part of the publication number -- it's just there to stand for "literature". We always index just the publication number.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.