LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Looking for AC Compressor Manual

tate16t

I'm looking for a downloadable (or other) manual for a York AC Compressor unit.

Model #: H1CH036S06A

Does anyone know where to find these?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably be hard to find on the web but your local dealer will have any info you need most of the time they will even copy it out of their main book for you for a small fee. Are we having some problems with this unit? Lay it out here and the samurais will fix it lol

The fan motor is shot and I'm looking for the current part# and cost for a replacement motor. I found the manual in the unit but it was in very bad condition, not readable.

:dude: The model and serial # should suffice to get a motor from the supply house. Most fan motors are general replacement, unless it uses a particular mount. Jot down the Voltage,Horsepower, Frame (48Y) # of speeds, and rotation. GE and many other mfr are making multi H/P / multi speed replacement motors with reversible rotation to fit any need. The one I carry on the truck is 3 speed, and is 1/8 through 3/4 HP depending on the speed you select and the run capacitor you use. I now only carry 1 fan motor, and it fits 9 out of 10 systems.

FAN MOTOR

7.5 MFD

440 VAC

EMERSON (I think this is what it says)

MotorDivision St. Louis

Model: K55HXKNJ-3417

HP 1/4

Hz 50/60 amp 1.2 ph1

Volt 203/230

RPM 850/2SPD

PT No 024-25192C

Archived