Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

ISO Main Board Replacement Programming Literature

Manufacturer: GE
Type of Appliance: Front Load Washer
Model Number: GFW650SPN
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

I have replaced the main board in a GE Front Load Washer. Full model number is GFW650SPN0SN, last bit is just color but felt like it should be represented as it is on the appliance. Anyway, plugged it in and need to program the bugger. I have downloaded and searched through a couple service manuals for proper method as what to do after replacing the board but have come up short. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Son of Samurai

• MarkWisdom

I believe I tried those and they did not have the info needed. I ended up finding the documents on GE's service site. I uploaded those documents for anyone else that ends up in a similar situation. Thank you very much though!

Well I tried to upload them. Must have mess something up. Will try again later.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.