LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Miele H4881BP single wall oven service manual

darren412

Manufacturer: Miele
Type of Appliance: single wall oven
Model Number: H4881BP
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): yes

I need to remove and replace the bottom heating element in this wall oven . I believe the bottom heating element is located down by the bottom underside plate of the stove and that bottom underside plate needs to be removed to gain access to it. that's just my observation I believe from looking at the service manual for the H6000 series model oven. Not this model.  I found the service manual down load  for the Miele H 6000 series model in the downloads section here. I'm just not sure if the part # for the bottom bake element is the same wattage and make up for the H6000 series unit or  the same part number ??  I havent called Mieli tech support on this yet because I wanted to try and retrieve some information here and if I cant find what I need to know here , Miele's technical information site may be the way to go.  Basically I'm looking for the service manual for the H4881BP single oven and its parts breakdown and part numbers so I can get the right part and verify the bottom plate will be where I will gain access for replacing this bottom heating element. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I will need to go here on Monday of next week to attemp this.

Edited by darren412
typo

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darren412

• Captain Dunsel

I am thinking you can use this manual.Take a look:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Dunsel said:

I will check it out now Captain 👍

On 7/30/2021 at 4:16 PM, Captain Dunsel said:

Thanks captain , This helped alot . The lower bake element is refered to as an R12 element.  this service maual confirmed the procedure for removing the bottom piece and explained how the door and the door hinges needed to be removed in the beginning steps to replace the bake element for this single oven.  The manual just does not giveme the actual part # or wattage for the lower bake element. It just referes the bake element to be either an R12 or 1R12  ??   I looked on ebay just to get some specs on some of the Miele lower bake elements available on ebay and I found one with a part # 6190441 lower bake element with a wattage o 2100 watts.   I believe the lower bake element is the same for the double ovens also but not posative.  I called Miele and spoke with service and they confirmed the lower bake element for this model"s part number was part # 6190441 wich matched the one I was thinking was the one I needed.  Thanks so much for the help much appreciated Captain.