LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Service manual needed

marshall450

Manufacturer: Electrolux
Type of Appliance: Microwave
Model Number: E30MO75HPSB
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

Hi Techs, 

The above microwave had a blown thermal fuse. The tech sheet is missing. The unit had no power to the control board. On the parts look up the fuse was number 5 and part number is 5304451403. This fuse does not look the same as the original but it is the part number called out on parts websites. I did not determine why the fuse blew. I put a temporary fuse in and ran the unit and had no issues heating a couple of cups of water. The new fuse was installed. I have a call back that the microwave made some popping noises, smelled like something was burning and it was making a ticking noise. The homeowner turned of the circuit breaker. So I have to go back and see what else has now failed on the unit. Any ideas and a manual would be helpful. Thanks, 

Tim

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marshall450

• Son of Samurai

• Captain Dunsel

Uploading wiring diagram thats in the last page of parts list and service manual waiting on approval:

The microwave has been repaired. The monitor switch failed and it fried wiring. Replaced micro switches and wiring. All is good now.