Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

The days of Monkey Boy Service Calls are over...

Click here to check out our fun short course and learn how to get the most out of Appliantology.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
faust

Kemore model # 88752793

6 posts in this topic

There are 3 wires that the new power cord i'm hooking up goes to the top one is black the middle one is white and the bottom one is red which is the ground on a kenmore washer dryer combo? The model number is 88752793.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

You will have a seperate green ground wire that attaches to the middle post with the white wire and attaches to the case on the other end..on a normal 240 volt hook up, assuming this is a 240 volt unit?   What is before that model number, 417.?  110.? Would depend on who made this for Sears what that prefix would be, suspect 417=Frigidaire if this is a stack unit....

Nope, is a Whirlpool stack unit..this is good..WASHER/DRYER LAUNDRY SYSTEM - 110.88752793

Thanks for such a quick responce. The old cord had 4 pronges and i did see the green wire with the white one. The new cord is three pronged and all the wires are grey. I was told by the sales person that the middle wire was the ground. I need to know which wire of the wires in the machine to hook the ground to.

The 4 prong cord had a seperate ground wire, the green one,... with the 3 prong cord you will need to make a ground wire and attach it to the middle white wire/post on the terminal block and the other end to the case where the green wire of the 4 prong cord attached...